- Closure: Lace-Up
- This light weight option offers excellent responsiveness and leaves you feeling connected to your on-court movement.
- R-dst midsole technology balances cushioning and rebound with every step.
- The Duralast rubber outsole offers nice traction and durability on any court surface.
- Low to the ground design, the Rush Evo is a nice choice for the club player that wants a shoe that's light and fast.
- Fit: Length fits true to size.
- Width is medium.
- Arch support is medium.
- No break-in required.
- Upper: Synthetic leather and mesh combine for lightweight support and breathability.
- 2D-F.s technology in the forefoot locks in the foot for added stability., Midsole: R-dst midsole technology offers a blend of cushioning and rebound for every aggressive step., Outsole: Duralast rubber outsole in a modified herringbone tread pattern offers great traction and durability on any court surface.,
- In-Box Contents: 1
Head Sprint 2.5 Junior Tennis Shoes (Dark Blue/Neon Red)
Asics Men's Gel Blade 6 Non Marking Indoor Court Badminton and Squash Shoes - Blue Print/Race Blue