Apacs N-Force III Graphite Badminton Racket Unstrung (Yellow/Red)
|Stringing Advice||25-38 Lbs|
- Material: Graphite
- In-Box Contents: 1 Piece Badminton Racket
- Isometric head frame equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed
- Enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits
- Compact frame provides fast swing and head-heavy balance
- Extra slim shaft cutting edge nano carbon technology is used to produce an ultra-thin, aerodynamic shaft, created for a stronger and more intense shot
- Compact quad voltaic the frame has been made smaller to maintain the fast swing demanded by advanced players
The Apacs N-Force III racket is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. The racket was developed with the new "quad voltaic system" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with power and more control. Designed with compact frame, which increases the speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with power and more control.
Extra slim shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot. The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect. The Apacs N-Force III is a fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes.
This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with. Apacs N-Force III specifications frame material: Hi modulus graphite, quad voltaic, aero+box, compact frame shaft material: Hi modulus graphite, extra slim shaft flex: Medium weight: 84g +/- 2 (4u-g2).