Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
Apacs Z- Series Light Weight Unstrung Badminton Racket, Navy Blue
|Stringing Advice||22-35 Lbs|
- Apacs is one of the pioneered companies in the world of sports that comes up with countless innovations and creativeness. Every time, they introduce something new to improve the power and efficiency of their rackets to meet the demands of the players.
In this line, their Apacs Z series badminton racket is very well-designed to offer a sharper smash to the opponent. The technology that is used in this racket is the Triple Speed System Frame, inclusive of incomparable power and excellent management while playing.
The racket of Apacs Z series is one of the fast rackets, which is best suited for a power-based player who wants instant control and smashes. It looks similar to the Yonex Voltric Z-Force II Badminton racket.
Features and specifications: -
1. Light in weight, just 84g
2. The frame and shaft of the Apacs Badminton racket is made up of Hi Modulus Graphite that provides strength, perseverance, and repulsion power
3. Overall length is 672 mm
4. The Grommets holes are 76 that deliver high performance and high durability
5. Has G4 grip and head to offer heavy balance point
6. Best suited for advanced players who play offensive style
7. It is very well-balanced Apacs racket that players would love to play with.
8. You can enjoy the dark grey color in this racket that has a maximum tension level of 35lbs.