Apacs Z-Ziggler Limited Edition Unstrung Badminton Racquet, Red
|Weight||Avg 85 gms|
|Stringing Advice||25-38 lbs|
Yes (Apacs black full Cover)
- Unstrung Badminton Racquet
- Colour: Red
- Durable material used for long-lasting performance
- Material: Graphite
- In-Box Contents: 1 Piece Badminton Racket with cover
- Isomectric head frame equalizes the length of main and cross strings in the stringbed
- Hi modulus graphite the hmg is adopted in both sides of the frame in order to give strength and perseverance and to produce a high repulsion power
- Enlarging the sweet-spot for more consistent accuracy even on off-center hits
The Apacs z ziggler racket has a very similar looks as the yonex voltric z-force ii badminton racket. Z ziggler is designed to give you faster sharper smashes and at the same time let you enjoy the precise drop shot and netting play. The racket was developed with the new "triple speed system frame" which combines exceptional power and great handling, and overall improve execution with power and more control.
Designed with compact frame, which increases the speed in the swing, and overall improve execution with power and more control. Extra slim shaft is more aerodynamic and reduces air resistance making your shot stronger and more intense shot. The racket is a medium flex racket that will deliver more power even for beginners, as it will have a kind of sling shot effect.
The Apacs z ziggler is fast racket and is developed to suit power based players who want more control or those seeking to produce instant power for smashes. This racket is very well balanced and awesome to play with. Apacs z ziggler specifications frame material: Hi modulus graphite, triple speed system, aero+box, compact frame shaft material: Hi modulus graphite, extra slim shaft flex.