Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
DSC Condor Motion English Willow Cricket Bat
- Blade Specs : Material - English willow /wood | Grade : Three| No. of Grains: Minimum 5-6 grains | Light Weight – 790 - 820 grams
- Bat Features: Full Profile with no concaving - Massive edges | Pronounced bow – Improved pick-up | Extended Power Zone – Monstrous Hitting Area | Sweet Spot: Mid to low | | Knocked-in & Ready to play | Ideal for Leather Cricket ball | Handcrafted by Master Craftsman in India
- Best Bit: Pronounced Bow and Massive Edges | Designed for the powerful and dominating strokes
- Handle Specs : Treble Spring Singapore Cane Handle for shock absorption on impact with ball
- Playing Levels: Advance and Amateur players | Ideal for: Youth / Adults
- Advanced Grip Technology: Extra Soft, Ergonomically Shaped and Vibration dampening
- Laws of Cricket - Conforms to MCC LAW 5 for maximum approved bat size
- In box contents – 1 x DSC Condor Motion cricket bat with Cover