- Decreases resistance through the water and planes the hand forward, lengthening each stroke
- Streamlines and straightens hand entry
- Creates a more balanced body position and prevents drag by streamlining hand entry and eliminating cross-over
- Paddle rotates and will straighten itself if swimmer's hand enters incorrectly
- Prevents hand entry cross-over that causes shoulder injury
Specifically designed for freestyle training, the Freestyler Hand Paddle planes the hand forward through the water, improving reach and distance-per-stroke. With a long fin shape and unique skeg design, the Freestyler promotes a strong pull through, better hip-rotation and increased efficiency. With an adjustable finger strap for a perfect fit, the Freestyler paddle is narrower than most paddles, which prevents shoulder strain.