Yonex Astrox 5 FX Strung Badminton Racquet
|Weight / Grip size||74 gms / G4|
|Stringing Advice||20-28 lbs|
- Steep Attack - Overwhelm the opposition with the fast and powerful ASTROX. For players who demand a steep angled and devastating smash, taking the point to their opponent.
- By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
- Nanomesh Neo - NANOMESH NEO, an adhesive which helps combine the Graphite fiber with the resin for a stronger and more flexible frame. This allows for the shaft to flex more building up the energy to transfer to the shuttle, on both smash and drive shots. Once the racquet has made contact with the shuttle the NANOMESH NEO helps the frame to return to its original state in order for you to be able to play your next shot for that attacking edge.
- New Grommet Pattern - The single-pass grommet hole construction provides more grommet holes for a more high-performance stringing pattern.
- Light Feel Carbon Neo - Combining gum particles with carbon fibre generates a light feel and flexibility at impact.
- Built-in T-Joint - Moulded deep into the layers of graphite where the frame connects with the shaft, the YONEX Built-in T-Joint creates a durable and high-strength one-piece frame that is torque-free.
- Control Support Cap - The control support cap provides an 88% wider flat surface compared with an ordinary racquet for easier gripping, fast follow-through and the sharpest maneuverability.
Frame: H.M. GRAPHITE + Tungsten
Shaft: H.M. Graphite + Nanomesh Neo
It is latest badminton racket from Yonex Astrox series which is known for its superb power and control. Yonex Astrox series is Head heavy series which is design for attacking players.