Babolat 121237 FALCON S CV Strung Tennis Racquet 4 3/8, Black/Red/WhiteStealing the victory will be so pleased with this racket! Powerful yet lightweight aluminum frame makes it powerful and easy to manage. Large head size and the increased impact zone facilitate control of the blows.
The Babolat Eagle racket is an ideal racket for novice tennis players. The racket has an aluminium frame. This frame offers a good combination of stability, strength, and control. The large 680 cm² racket head offers a larger sweetspot and a wider range, so that you can hit every ball well. The racket is mainly suitable for players who like to make powerful strokes.
- Playability: The Falcon is a great option for the Beginners looking for control-oriented racquet.
- String pattern: Wider Cross-Strings (Open 16x120 string pattern) for added Power, Control and Spin.
- Material - Graphite
- Weight (Unstrung) - 280 grams
- String Pattern - 16/20 | Head size - 645 sq.cm
- Balance - 330 mm | Length - 685 mm / 27 in
- Grip Size - G3 (4 3/8) | String Tension - 46-52 lbs
- Playing Level - Beginners | Ideal for - Tournament Players