SG Max Cover Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
- Willow: Kashmir willow
- Saravak cane handle
- Full length cover with adjustable strap
- Fabric covered for extra durability
- Grain faced bat tape
- Most economical Kashmir Willow bat
- Traditionally shaped and styled for maximum stability while playing shots
- Comes with fabric covered for extra durability and full length bat cover
- Color May Vary
About SG: T20. Power play. Pinch hitters. Cricket is changing and quick. Astride with this change, SG - India's largest and most trusted cricket gear manufacturer - has a new face-vibrant, youthful and energetic. And yet, with the promise of the same world-class quality in these changing times. At SG, believing is the first step…towards becoming!
Product Details: What is a Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat?
Kashmir willow is mainly grown in the Kashmir region of Pakistan and India (hence the name). As a result of its location and lesser properties its main use is for junior or adults bats at the lower end of the price scale.
Kashmir willow bat is a close cousin of English willow. This willow tends to be darker and drier and as a consequence is rarely durable. Grading system for Kashmir willow is not as rigorous as in English willow.